Recently I have lost few essential files from apple computer after accidentally deleting them in a hurry. Later, I tried to recover them from time machine but no files were found there. Is there any other ways to restore deleted files from Apple computer? Please explain in detail … Thanks in advance..
No need to worry; this is one of the very common file loss scenarios in Apple computer. However, you can easily restore all deleted files from Apple computer with the use of right file recovery application called computer file recovery. This application is well known for recovery of erased files from Apple Computer with safe and secure way. You can restore any type of files deleted from Apple computer, such as audio, video, picture, document, etc. Application has capable to restore more than 300 file types from all types of Apple systems and laptops. It supports HFSX, HFS+ and Fat16 file system in Apple computer and you can make use of this application in major versions of Operating System includes Yosemite, Mavericks, etc.
Whenever you delete any files from Apple computer straight away those files stores into Trash folder if you have used only command + delete button to delete them. Those deleted files can be easily restored from Trash folder, but files deleted using command+ shift+deleted files by pass Trash folder and disappears from system. However, those deleted files reside in hard drive memory only unless and until overwritten by other files. In addition, you cannot able to view or access deleted files because their access pointers removed immediately when deleted using command+shift+delete button. However, still you have chance to restore them with the use of excellent recovery software called computer file recovery which can easily scan your hard drive very thoroughly and restores all deleted files from it. Application not only restores deleted files but also restores formatted, lost etc from Apple computer.
Caution: after losing files from Apple computer due to accidental deletion then stop using that drive for any purpose if you wished to restore them with safe and secure. Otherwise, deleted files will loss permanently from Apple hard drive and even you cannot able to restore using any data recovery application.
Various reasons behind loss of files from Apple computer
- Time machine failure: Whenever any files deleted from Apple computer you can easily restore them from Time machine as it restores all recently deleted files and folders. In case, time machine has corrupted or unable to access it will result in loss of files.
- Formatting hard drive: It is a process of removing all files and folders stored in hard drive memory and allocating memory blocks freshly in order to perform retrieval and accessing process quickly. Suppose if you have formatted one of the volumes of Apple computer by mistakenly then it will result in loss of files if you have not done backup process before formatting it.
- Interrupting file transfer process: You might loss files from Apple computer while transferring files from your system to other USB devices if any interruptions occurred such as sudden reboot of system, abrupt ejection of connected USB device, etc.
- Volume errors: If you have come across any errors or issues with partition while accessing or opening specified volume then you may lose entire files stored in that volume.
However, you lost files from Apple computer no need to worry; because those lost files can easily restored with the use of this excellent file recovery application in a couple of minutes. In addition, application performs scanning process in a excellent way so that no files will not miss while performing recovery process and keeps your all files undamaged.
Special advantages of using this application are
- Rich in user interface design and each screen shots are in descriptive nature thus assists all users to use application very easily in performing recovery process successfully
- Provides free technical service for all customers for 24*7 hours via email and live chat application thenceforth you need not to worry if you have failed to recover files successfully.
- You can make use of demo version before purchasing this product because you can test the application’s capability and it displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format.
Precautionary steps to follow:
- Always-backup very essential files in multiple storage devices
- Do not interrupting file transfer process
- Make use of UPS to avoid sudden system reboot
- Scan for hard drive bad sectors