Millions of people love iPod as a portable media player. It is one of the popular devices launched by Apple to store music files. Apart from music files an iPod can store other files such as documents, songs, video files, e-books, podcasts and graphic files. iPod has made it very easy for lovers of music to listen wide range of music collection anywhere and everywhere.
There are situations where even these iPod can cause data loss due to variable factors like virus attack, power failure etc. The iPods drives are built in such a way that the data loss from these devices is not permanent.
Consider a scenario, where you have an iPod media player. You connected it to your laptop in order to update songs and videos. When you opened iTunes and started dragging files onto your iPod, an error message displayed “iTunes cannot recognize iPod device”. The iPod must be restored before it can be used with iTunes. Now instead of clicking on “Restore” button, you may try disconnecting the iPod and then reconnecting it your laptop. But there occurred the same error message and you clicked on restore button and you lost all your present files from iPod. You might be frustrated because it was a long time music collection which you have made. In the event if you have backup of these iPod media files, then by using “Synchronize” option in iTunes you can recover the media files to your iPod.
Don’t panic!!! iPod recovery software is the best solution for your question how to recover iPod data? By using this software you can easily restore your lost music files from iPod Touch effectively. There are some more cases where you can face data loss from iPod devices.
Common scenarios resulting in loss of files from iPod devices:
- iTunes corruption: When the files system of the iPod gets damaged or corrupted it generates an error message “iTunes.exe-corrupt file” which does not allow you to access the media files from iPod.
- Malware attack: If the harmful virus attacked you device when connected to computer then it will corrupt the file system. It does not allow the user to access the files present on it which may result in loss of files from iPod.
- iPod auto synchronization: There are possibilities of deleting files accidentally while synchronizing data between computer and iPod device.
- Formatting: Accidentally formatting the iPod device when connected to the computer.
- Improper Ejection: Ejecting the iPod improperly during copying or transferring the music files might also cause corruption and lead to loss of data.
With a few protective steps you can avoid data loss from iPod device.
- Follow proper synchronization method while transferring media files between your system and iPod.
- Take a backup of your iPod songs before doing major changes to your iTunes software like upgrading the device to latest version.
- Keep your system updated with reliable antivirus software to make your computer free from harmful viruses.
- Remove your iPod device using proper exit option when connected to computer.
There are situations where you may still face data loss from iPod due to any of the reasons described above. So you can try iPod file recovery tool to recover songs from corrupted iPod effectively.
This tool uses special algorithms to restore lost photos, audios, videos and RAW file formats from various models of iPod like iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano etc. The software can recover different types of file formats such as MIDI, MP4, AVI, MOV, ASF, etc. This software supports data recover on both Mac and Windows based computers. It also helps you to retrieve data from different storage drives like memory cards, USB drive, pen drives, hard drives etc. This tool comes with graphical user interface which makes the data recovery easy and fast without any technical skills.
This recovery tool can be used in few basic steps which are listed below:
Just you need to click here to install the trial version of the recovery tool. Now run the application and select the appropriate recovery options which you come across while using the tool. Once your recovery process is completed and if you are pleased with the results then you can go for its full version available online.