Partitions are the logical divisions of system’s memory, processor and storage device. The number of partitions depends upon the size and model of the hard drive. These partitions are formatted with file systems to manage users and system data on the hard drives. On Windows hard disk are formatted with ExFAT, NTFS, FAT, etc. file system whereas in Mac based system, they are formatted with HFS+, HFS, etc. file system.
Hard drives is divided into many logical partitions as these partitions may get deleted, lost or get corrupted due to various reasons. If you faced such issue, then you will lose all data that are stored on those partitions. In order to recover deleted, lost or corrupted partition, you can make use of Partition Recovery software to recover partitions and the data that are stored on it.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from Partitions on Windows or Mac:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, user may delete the important partition instead of some other partition in which valuable data is present. As a result of which user may suffer huge data loss.
Accidental Formatting: User may accidentally format the partition while reinstalling the operating system.
Booting Problem: Booting problem may occur due to virus, MBR corruption, etc. which can corrupt your partition in Windows OS. After this, you may get an error message like “OS is not found”. You can easily restore partition data using Partitions Recovery software in few mouse clicks.
Incorrect Disk partitioning: using Disk partitioning, users can manage the OS files and user data in an efficient way. Sometimes, user do incorrect disk partitioning. As a result of which they may suffer several partition error. Hence causing partition inaccessibility which leads to partition data loss.
Other Reasons: Boot camp partition error, error during file system conversion, invalid partition table, virus attack, resizing the partitions, crash of hard drive, sudden power failure are also responsible for partition data loss.
After facing above mentioned scenarios, users generally get devastated and get worried about how to recover partitions data. But you can easily recover partitions data using of Partition Recovery software within few mouse clicks.
Precautionary Measures to avoid data loss from Partition:
- 1. Don’t use the hard drive in which you have lost or deleted any partition. If you do so then it may overwrite the lost partition data. As a result of which you may encounter with permanent loss of partition data.
- 2. Use and install antivirus to make your system free from virus attacks or malware attacks.
Features of Partition Recovery software:
- 1.Partition Recovery software recover partitions data on all latest versions of windows and Mac operating system.
- 2.This software performs partitions recovery on various storage device such as hard drive, external hard drive, etc.
- 3.It can recover partition data on various popular brands of hard drive such as Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung, OCZ Technology, Maxtor, etc.
- 4.Preview option is available for the user for their satisfaction. They can preview the recovered files before purchasing of this software. If they are satisfied with the recovery results then they can upgrade the software to save the recovered results.