Nowadays there are wide varieties of applications offered to communicate with one another for business as well as for personal purposes. To fulfill end user requirements, Microsoft introduces an application called MS Outlook, which is highly preferred by many consumers for fastest mode of communication. Outlook consists of mailbox, calendars, contacts, tasks, appointments, settings, RSS feeds, notes, journals and so on. It stores entire data in a single file known as PST (Personal Storage Table) file. Since, Outlook uses single file to store all its contents; it is easy to access data and change any settings on it.
Microsoft Outlook is also sometimes prone to errors, thus it becomes inaccessible to user. In such situation PST file get corrupt and ends up with loss of valuable information present on it. So, to overcome from data loss Microsoft offers Index Repair Tool that is Scanpst.exe to fix corrupted personal folder. However, it is not possible to repair PST file that is corrupted severely. In case if your Outlook PST file gets corrupted badly, then go for PST files repair software. By this tool you can efficiently fix damaged PST file. You can also recover deleted email from PST file. There are several reasons, which lead to corruption of PST.
Let us discuss the main reasons for corruption of PST file:
- Closing Outlook application abnormally results in corruption of personal folder. For example, if you close Outlook window before ending the process of sending / receiving mails, saving some data on PST file or while changing some settings, then it may results into corruption of PST files.
- If PST file exceed its size, then it gets corrupt. Therefore, you may lose access to the Outlook application.
- While upgrading older version of MS Outlook to latest version due to some compatibility errors, PST files may get corrupt.
- Virus infection becomes the major reason for PST file corruption. If any viruses or malwares enter in your system through external storage devices then all applications including Microsoft Outlook gets infected by these malwares. Sometimes downloading virus infected email attachment from Outlook makes a way to pass virus into PC. These malware or spyware corrupts entire system, thus your Outlook PST files get corrupt. So, this leads to loss on important and confidential email, notes, journals, etc.
- Upgrading or reinstalling Windows Operating System also one of the tendency, which causes damage to Outlook personal folder.
Whenever you lose access to your Outlook account, don’t be panic. Be cool!! It is possible to repair PST files that get corrupted in any kind of critical scenario by using Repair corrupt PST file software. You may point out the reason that damages Outlook PST file by onscreen error messages.
Instructions to be followed:
Try to use updated anti-virus application, don’t terminate MS Outlook applications abruptly. Make use of external power supply while upgrade or installing OS or Outlook application to system to prevent sudden power surge. Use reliable and well-organized Outlook PST Repair tool. It is advised not to install this software from where a corrupted .pst file is stored, to avoid overwriting of data.
PST Repair utility fixes the corrupted PST file of MS Outlook and recovers all items such as emails, contact list, calendar items, meeting requests, scheduled appointments, notes, journals, etc. If scanpst.exe repair tool is unable to mend severely damaged PST file, then you can make use of this utility to fix that PST file. By using this application, it is possible to repair password protected Outlook PST files. It is also capable to fix .pst file that gets corrupted due to header file corruption, exchange server error, low internet connections, etc. PST Repair tool can also repair damaged PST file Outlook 2010 and also Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2013 etc. You can repair PST file on various versions of Windows Operating System versions like Windows 98, Vista, XP, 7, 8 and so on.
You can practice demo version of this application before buying licensed version. The demo version scans complete hard disk drive; once scanning is finished you can preview recovered files. Through demo version, you don’t have authority to save previewed items of PST files. In order to save them you have to own paid version.