Partitioning the hard drive memory space will surely increase the read and write accessibility of the hard drive. Partitioning is a process of dividing the hard drive memory in to isolated separate sections and thus it is called as partition. Hard drive memory of all the systems has to be partitioned otherwise the performance of the system becomes slow. In all the computers whether it is a desktop or a laptop, the hard drive memory has to be partitioned.
Lenovo ThinkPad is one such laptop that is widely used by techie guys because of its attractive features. Its highlight is the built-in fingerprint reader. If you format any partition on Lenovo ThinkPad hard drive the data files stored on it gets deleted automatically. Because formatting is a process of erasing the data on the hard drive and increasing the read and write accessibility of that drive.
The hard drive can be partitioned using various partition tools. Due to partitioning, disk space will be utilized and managed properly. Any kind of error during partition process might lead to corruption of files or complete partition may be lost or missed. Due to which there is loss, corruption and inaccessibility of data. For e.g. assume that you are re-installing your operating system and in the process you accidentally selected for re-partitioning of the hard drive. The process was successful but you have lost one complete partition and its data. If this is your case then the missing partition can be recovered only by means of recovery partition Lenovo ThinkPad.
How the data loss occurs in partition:
- Improper way of partitioning the hard drive – The partition tools lets you to create dual or multi boot partitions. But any kind of error can corrupt the boot sector. The boot sector holds all the information about partitions like total number of partitions, total number of sectors, sector size, etc., so corruption of boot sector will lead to partition loss.
- Converting the file format of the partition to another file format, i.e. from FAT to NTFS – Due to conversion of the file system, the data or files may lose their EFS (encryption details) and certain system permissions which includes read / write permissions to that file. And hence the file becomes inaccessible.
- Due to virus attack – If the master boot record which holds the partition table is damaged or affected due to virus attack then you cannot see any of the partition and thus partition loss occurs.
However the lost data or the lost partition could be recovered using partition recovery software. The software can handle all the scenarios in which you loss partitions and quickly helps to recover partition after format.
The features of the software are:
- Recovers all lost data from corrupt partitions and deleted partitions.
- Recovers files from various kinds of file formats like HFS, HFS+, NTFS, etc on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Recovers lost partitions due to partitioning or re-partitioning of Lenovo ThinkPad hard drive memory.
- Easily recovers files and folders of different file types that are lost due to corruption of hard drive partitions.
- Recovers lost partition data on various operating systems and on different brands of laptops and systems.
The software quickly and easily recovers data from formatted partitions within minutes. The recovery tool can also retrieve lost data partitions from SATA, IDE, SCSI and USB hard drives. And also the partition recovery tool can recover corrupt partition data from different operating systems like Windows and Mac OS of different versions.
If you are searching for good partition recovery software then you can try out this utility. To know about the working process of the software download the trail version and check for its performance. If the software can recover files to better strength then you can go for complete version of the software.