Even though Mac OS X is considered as the most powerful, safest and secure operating system, it doesn’t mean that it should not suffer data loss. Data loss can happen due to several reasons. Few of them are noted below:
- MDB (Master Directory Block) corruption, in which you would not be able to open the stored files.
- Accidental deletion of files. We often tend to accidentally delete some of our important and critical data.
- Emptying Trash Bins. Though you have emptied the trash bin files on Mac OS X, deleted files can be recovered as long as OS X has not re-used the directory and cataloged the information yet. You have the best chance of recovering your deleted files if you scan your Mac immediately after realizing that you have deleted the important files you need. The main advantage of HFS+ file system used by the Mac OS X is that it does make some sort of effort to keep accidentally deleted files recoverable.
No matter that your data can be lost due to any reason but this is also true that lost or deleted files can be recovered using some influential Mac Recovery Software. You should be careful enough in choosing the right software. One of the best software is REMO Mac Data Recovery Software, which recovers lost and deleted data from HFS+, HFSX file systems on Mac OS X.
Deleted Mac files can easily be rescued using the powerful Mac File Recovery Software. Using the trial version of this software you can check your Mac computer for its file recovery potential.
This Mac file recovery software uses significant non-destructive read only data recovery mechanism to recover lost data which prevents from permanent data loss.
There are few essential preventive steps that have to be followed firmly in case of deletion of files in order to increase the chances of successful deleted file recovery.
- As soon as you realize that important files have been accidentally deleted, do not use the drive or volume further.
- Do not copy, download or install any Mac Recovery software on the same volume or drive as is damaged.