Being a professional photographer I chose the one because it’s highly water proof and it employs SDXC memory card for storing datas. I accidentally lost a set of media files while using the same card in different camera which I need at this time .Does it possible to recover deleted data from memory card using file recovery tool?
I tried to access my camera memory card using my Pc. unluckily the virus in the PC affected the memory card too. Be there any good recovery software for regaining those files?
My friend accidentally removed the memory card from its slot before proper turning off the device. A few of the images which are in processing state are gone .Can I able to recover it?
The Nikon coolpix model is a good model for a professional photographer. Reason for choosing the SDXC type memory card is they are much faster when compared with the other type of memory cards such as MMC or a memory card. The storing and fetching of a image is proactive than others and the data can be extended 32GB which provides a much larger room. The deleted pictures in the sense the files are not deleted completely only the pointers to the image actual memory location is deleted so that the image cannot be viewed more .It can be undeleted by using a recovery utility and that too is possible only when the memory of the storage device is not rewritten i.e. memory card should not be reused until the recover digital camera pictures is completed
Virus related issues:
When it comes to virus related issues. It is better advised not to plug in the memory card or the digital camera with the PC as it may cause a permanent damage to the imaging device firmware. To recover files from virus infected memory cards is tricky task but can be possibly done with the help of a eminent revival software .The tool must be capable of resurrecting data after skipping the virus contented. It is advised to check and go for a tool like that.
In the case of lost unprocessed images can be left to a recovery tool itself. The actual problem is in finding a tool with such quality. One of the tools which give the above mentioned facility is provided here .Presently there are some particular reasons for choosing this tool for recovering deleted datas from memory cards. Some of the reasons are
- Ø All kinds of memory card and memory sticks which are available in the market are well supported.
- Ø Grants a better support in recovering high resolution file formats such as RAW, TIFF and CR2 .These are file formats which are uniquely designed for digital camera.
- Ø The best pick for virus infected image files because it scans the storage device only for files with reputed needs. If the virus file has the ability to bypass this scan the tool provides an additional option of select and recovers which helps the user to preview the files and retrieve them.
- Ø In view of the fact that it requires only the memory cards and memory cards there will be no damage caused to the imaging device
- It comes with two different operating systems MAC and Windows
To download and install doesn’t require a much complicated skills. People with kiddo computer knowledge are well enough to drive the recovery or restoring procedure. By default the product comes as a demo version but it’s highly recommended to go with the paid full version of it because in demo version you can able to only recover the files. To save the recovered data full version is important.