Have you lost HFS partition from Mac? It might be due to various reasons including unintentional formatting, repartitioning hard drive, improper shutdown, accidental deletion, file system corruption, unsuccessful file system conversion, power surges and so on. If so then proceed further! Losing partition does not matter nowadays. It is because when you delete partition from hard drive intentional or unintentionally then the image of data remains at drive location until it is overwritten by new data. Before overwriting, it is possible to recover partition with the help of effective revival tool. Here you can make use an efficient recovery tool of current time named HFS Partition Recovery tool. This tool uses a proficient recovery algorithm that thoroughly scans hard drive for lost volume. Once it comes under site then recovers them on basis of various files signatures.
This tool is capable to revive data from various files system including FAT32, HSF+, HFSX, and ExFAT. In case you have different Macintosh machine then you can make use of this tool it is capable to recover data from different Mac machine including Mac Book Pro, Mac Book Air, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini. With the help of this tool, you can recover data from formatted and reformatted HFS drive. This tool offers a preview of files well before the recovery that can be recovered with the help of this revival tool. With the help of this tool, you can recover partition data from various storage devices like USB drive, memory card and so on.
Discuss some scenarios in more detail to know more how a user lost access to vital partition. Partition might be lost due to repartitioning of any existing partition. It is because when you do repartitioning and if somehow ongoing process in interrupted. It might lead to file system corruption and you could not find your vital partition when you check for vital partition. Improper ejection of drive also may lead to partition loss. When you eject a connected drive when it is performing some read write operation then this might lead to file system corruption. Once file system corrupts then you become unable to access intact partition further.
Improper shutdown also may lead to loss of partition. It is happened when the user in hurry shutdown system in meanwhile when drive is performing some read write operation. Once you do so then there is chance of corruption of boot record. As the boot record is corrupted then system fails to boot further. In such a condition, reinstalling OS is must. While reinstalling operating file system the user might accidentally format whole drive or it might be possible that user installed OS onto one of vital drive partition. Both the situation might lead to loss of vital partition.
When you loss partition due to any possible reasons then there is no need to take tension. Just make use of HFS Recovery Software and get back lost partition data effectively. In case you are the person who has lost HFS partition and searching online content for an answer then you can definitely make use of this tool and recover partition with ease.
The hard drives on Mac systems are very familiar to the users. These drives will store all the required data including software program files, user created files and the operating system. So it is very essential that each system should possess hard drive. And the systems can also make use of external hard drives for various storage purposes. There are multiple kinds of hard drive types available for computer systems and laptops, here are they: PATA, SATA, ATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives.
The hard drive data loss occurs when the system hard drive turns bad. Bad hard drive is one that is severely damaged and gradually affects the system performance and it will stop working after very few days. Here is one reason behind hard drive becoming bad. Assume that while using Mac system due to improper power supply to the system the system went off. And this repeatedly happened for most of the times. Then soon you solved the power issue with your Mac system. But this severely affected the Mac hard drive that is showing some errors now. The error message reads like “Drive is not accessible”. This happened because of continuous power surge that had affected the system drive. And the drive is been damaged severely. Thus your Mac system is not performing as it used to do before. Now to recover data from damaged drive you need to make use of recovery software. Here are the other such reasons that result in damaged hard drive and thus leading to data loss:
- Corruption of partition table – The hard drive’s memory space will be divided into numerous sections called partitions such that each partition will work similar to operating system. The performance of all the hard drive partitions will be monitored by partition table. If this partition table is damaged due to any reason then the partition data will be lost.
- Logical damage to the drive – On the Mac system if you delete any program files that are related to hard drive performing or if you install any third party software onto the system, it can cause logical errors and thus can damage the Mac drives.
- Bad sectors on hard drives – When there are any bad sectors within the hard drive, the bad sectors will increase according to the time and it decreases the drive performance to store and fetch data. Then gradually the drive will turn into a bad hard drive and it will die one day thus stops to perform completely.
If you are facing any of the situations mentioned here then you will face data loss due to hard drive damage. So how do you react with this situation? How do you recover data from a bad hard drive? It is as simple as possible. You restore all the data form damaged or bad hard drive before it completely stops to respond. Use the hard drive recovery software on Mac system and retrieve the drive data.
- Recovers all the data from all types of damaged hard drives on Mac system (SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA and IDE hard drives).
- Effectively restores data like documents, files, folders, ant program files, videos, games, pictures, audio songs, etc from Mac hard drives.
- Effective recovery of hard drive data having different file systems like FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFS5 on Mac system.
- Also recovers data from various devices like iPods, flash memory devices, USB drives, MacBook laptops, etc
If you are the one facing any data loss because of damaged hard drives then try using this recovery software and restore the lost data. This software is available for trial purpose so that you can practically know the software ability.