PPT is a file extension for presentation file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the renowned presentation software which is generally used for office and educational slide shows. All the text images, audio and video clips used in the presentation are contained in the PPT files. It can be viewed by the PowerPoint, PowerPoint viewer and Open office software suite.PPT files can be designed, altered and created in more creative way to make PowerPoint presentation more attractive.
Sometimes, you decided to transfer PPT files from your computer to pen drive or vice versa. While transferring those files, your system turned off unexpectedly. When you restarted again, you cannot able to found those particular PPT files on your pen drive as well as on your system. Don’t worry, your files are not permanently removed from your system, only the entries on the file allocation table are removed. So you can restore your PPT files with the help of Best File Recovery Program software.
At times, you may get worried due to loss of some other document files like Excel file? Relax! There is no reason to be worried about it. Now it is possible to retrieve an Excel file using the Best File Recovery Program software. With the help of this software you are capable of performing Excel file recovery within a few steps in an efficient manner.
Common Reasons that leads to deletion or loss of PPT file:
- Accidental Deletion: PPT Files may also get deleted when the user select the file accidentally from your computer hard drive disk and presses the “Shift + Delete” combination key from the keyboard which causes deletion of file bypassing the Recycle Bin folder.
- Deletion from External Storage Media: You may delete your PowerPoint file by mistake while deleting useless files from external storage devices like pen drives, memory cards, etc. where deleted files bypass the Recycle Bin and get lost.
- Power Failure: Power failure while transferring files from your external storage drive to laptop or vice versa, may result in the deletion of PPT file.
- Unintentional Format: Formatting computer hard drive partition or external storage drive containing your PowerPoint files without taking backup can be lead to the loss of files.
- Virus Attack: Virus infections on your system leads to file system corruption which in turn leads to deletion or loss of PPT file.
- Other Facts: Saving PowerPoint on storage devices that has too many bad sectors, header corruption, download errors, CRC errors etc. have serve impacts on the loss of PowerPoint Files.
All the above mentioned common scenarios are the main causes of deletion or loss of PPT files. In that case, you can recover your delete PPT files with the help of Best Recovery File Program within a few steps in an effective way.
Striking Features of Best File Recovery Program Software:
- Best File Recovery Program is simple and very well renowned software that recovers deleted PPT files in an efficient method.
- This software is capable of recovering different file extension format like .mpeg, .mpg1, .jpeg, .jpg, .txt, .doc, etc. from your internal as well as external storage hard drive on your computer.
- This tool recover deleted PPT files on different versions of Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 and so on.
- This recovery program has a graphical user interface to retrieve deleted or lost files from hard drive with utmost ease.
- It has effective scanning algorithm which is capable of conducting an effective scanning to perform PPT file recovery without any complexities.
- This application supports the files that are recovered after the scanning process which can be compressed using various levels of compressing techniques that saves a lot disk space from the storage media.
- This software provides the “File Type View” or “Data Type View” of the restored files.