Mac is the series of PCs which is the best operating system in the world as far as now. Mac is designed and developed by Apple Company that provides a default set of applications to access different file types. There are numerous versions of Mac operating system like Snow Leopard, Leopard, Jaguar, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Panther, etc. Mac OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the most advanced operating system. It includes over 200 new features to update your Mac into the best computing experience. With the new message application you can send photos, text, contacts, videos, documents, web links, etc to anyone using other Mac iPhone, ipods etc.
There will many causes for the loss of important files from this Mac operating system. Suppose you want to change the file system from one format to another. While this process is in progress suddenly there was a power failure and your system terminated abnormally by closing all the running application. During this situation the file system becomes RAW due to sudden system shut down which results inaccessibility of the entire drive leading to huge data loss. Hence you will be losing entire drive data if you don’t have the data backup. If you are facing the problem with such a situation then use the best recovery software that retrieve Mac hard drive data.
Some of the other causes for data loss are mentioned below
- Data disappearing from User Interface: If there is more number of bad sectors on the hard drive then the data will disappear from the user interface. This will leads to inaccessibility to the important files resulting in huge data loss.
- OS re-installation: If you re-install the operating system then the volumes on the system will be deleted. Hence it is necessary to take a back up of the important files before re-installation of operating system. If you don’t have the backup then it will result in huge data loss.
- Software Malfunction: If you run an incompatible utility on Mac OS X then it will give rise to serious data loss problem. For example while trying to install and run new version of Photoshop CS2 on older version you may get an error message displaying as Illegal name error when you run disk utility which results in data loss.
- Accidental deletion: While deleting some of the unwanted files using Shift + command +delete key combination you may select important files which results in permanent loss of data.
The above mentioned scenarios are the most common scenarios by which the data is lost. But there will be a numerous reasons behind for loss of data from hard drive or from any other storage devices. The solution for these entire problems is to make use of the best recovery software.
Some of the features of this recovery software
- This software also supports to get back deleted files Mac OS X mountain lion and other various versions like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Panther, Jaguar, etc.
- It has the ability to recover files from formatted/re-formatted HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 volumes on Mac OS X.
- This toolkit also recovers lost MOV files from Mac OS X and also restores data from USB drives, iPods, flash drives, memory cards, other storage devices and drives.
- This utility can recover various popular files on the basis of their unique signatures.
Hence it is the best recovery toolkit and you can make use of the demo version of this software and evaluate the recovery results.